Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

CAN'T GET ALEXA TO SHUT UP. FIRE 5. I'VE REBOOTED. EVERY…

Customer Question
CAN'T GET ALEXA TO...

CAN'T GET ALEXA TO SHUT UP.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

FIRE 5

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I'VE REBOOTED. EVERY BUTTON I HAVE HIT TELLS ME WHAT THE BUTTON IS, JUST STARTED TODAY.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I JUST WANT TO USE MY FIRE IN QUIET MODE,

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.