Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have several phones but in several moves they have been…

Customer Question
I have several phones...

I have several phones but in several moves they have been separated from their holders. How do I reactivate them? And does it matter which cradle is used for a particular phone? Peter Mirkovich.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Where do I find this information?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

About two vears.. the phones have. Sitting idle for that time..I have tried nothing so far. These phones have just been unpacked.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.