Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am attempting to install my Echo Dot. Having trouble with…

Customer Question
I am attempting to...

I am attempting to install my Echo Dot. Having trouble with signing into Amazon acct.

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

Don't know.....

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Amazon e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I signed up with Amazon today. email and password, it keeps telling me I have not used right ones.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry, I know little about Amazon or my Echo Dot. Technology not my thing. I'm 84 years old and everything is new to me.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.