Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I cannot retrieve my messages. People call leave message and…

Customer Question
Good afternoon, I cannot...

Good afternoon, I cannot retrieve my messages. People call leave message and the screen shows 0 messages. Can you help me. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic Made in Mexico Model KX-TGA234B

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

I have truied to retireve my messages and I can't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That's the only issue I have so far. To be able to listen to my messages

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Who is your landline provider?

I gave my cc card info and just want you to cancel the $5.00 because I'm going to decline that charge.
I fixed the problem with my phone - thank you for your help but please delete the $5.00 charge to my cc. thank you and have a Great 2018

Ok happy new year!