Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Phone rings 6 times then switches over to dial tone for a…

Customer Question
Phone rings 6 times...

Phone rings 6 times then switches over to dial tone for a fax message!!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

KX TG6841 Panasonic

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic printer?

Woops --- I described my telephone Printer is HP OfficejetPro 6968

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I'm not sure.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me more about the problem? Are you not wanting the fax to answer at all, and just to have the panasonic take messages?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.