Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Want to wire desk mic to midland 70-0520c land mobile radio.

Customer Question
Want to wire desk...

Want to wire desk mic to midland 70-0520c land mobile radio. what desk mic will work and wiring diagram

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your 70-0520C?

About 3 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

A midland 70-2305 table top mic

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No. thanks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Still need help

Unfortunately, there is no such guide or manual that states which type of microphones you can hardwire into your radio.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.