Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a runco projector, I'm getting sound but the

Customer Question
I have a runco...

I have a runco projector, I'm getting sound but the projector is not kicking on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Runco vivix

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

In the box it's showing VX - 2 2D hdm1 one 480 p feel like we've tried everything

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

You said "in the box it's showing VX-22D HDMI 1, etc.". What BOX are you referring to here?

By "box" do you mean the packaging, or that's displaying on your screen? Also please tell me how long you've owned the Runco for and when the video issue occurred?

Simply send a reply back to proceed.

It's on the scream that runs the projector the system is 10 years old just started the other day I grabbed the hand remote to try to turn up the volume on a TV in another room and now the projector screen is not kicking on

"the screen that runs the projector system"? Tell me more about that.

I can't see what you're seeing, and I don't know what this screen is exactly.

The projection screen- or some sort of controller screen??