Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Got Phantom 4 yesterday. Controller battery is flat and

Customer Question
I'm Phil Gannon got...

I'm Phil Gannon got Phantom 4 yesterday. Controller battery is flat and won't recharge

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device isn't charging?

Phantom 4 DJI drone controller - internal battery

Technician's Assistant: Which DJI product do you have?

Phantom 4

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your DJI software?

Tried charger supplied, but only slight charge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Red led at left and low battery alarm

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.