Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have power going to my jvc projector but no light? The red…

Customer Question
Hi .. I have...

Hi .. I have power going to my jvc projector but no green light ? The red indicator light comes on when I push the on button on the remote but no green light ?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Hi there .... JVC DLA-HX1U

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your DLA-HX1U?

About 15 years ..used very little the last 10 . Put in a new lamp a couple hundred hrs ago . Worked good last time we had a birthday party in Auggust

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your JVC product?

Checked power feed in with my meter ,, 119 V ....... unplugged the power and put new batteries in the remote .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No Thanks .

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Engineer
Is the fed light solid or flashing?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.