Consumer Electronics

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Harry, Customer Service

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
Mai. L box full. How do I ermpty it?panasonicKx-TGF575. Menu
Neil, Associate Degree
mai JA: What's the brand and model of your product? Customer: l box full. How do I ermpty it?panasonicKx-TGF575 JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far? Cu… read more
I cannot register my new Kindle. Kindle new today will not
Pete, Senior Engineer
Kindle new today will not respond to standard registration … read more
Model KX - TG7872S. Tried to reset the number off rings
Louie, Technician
tried to reset the number off rings before answering. I used to be 4 rings and not it keeps ringing … read more
Casio wrist watch #3054 Wave Ceptor need adjust to
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Director
Casio wrist watch #3054 Wave Ceptor need adjust to L.A.,Calif. … read more
Question on a casio cash register. A cash register. I just
Harry, Customer Service
i just need to know how to delete a department from my pre registered items … read more
When trying to upload a cf file i get ERROR IPL e02. This is
Pete, Senior Engineer
when trying to upload a cf file i get ERROR IPL e02. This is on going after resetting and entering the 44449999 subtotal then 20 subtotal… read more
Can you help me with a problem I have with my Flt. Sim.
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
Can you help me with a problem I have with my Flt. Sim. Controller … read more
No camera, Casio watch I just received from internet. Do you
Pete, Senior Engineer
no camera, Casio watch I just received from internet. Do you handle that? … read more
Cable won't work in my bedroom all of a sudden say's network
Russell H., Service Tech
Cable won't work in my bedroom all of a sudden say's network is lost … read more
All I am able to get on the TV screen is HDM12. I do not
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
All I am able to get on the TV screen is HDM12. I do not know what I might have done to make "it" do that but pushing a button for a channel does nothing … read more
My acer a3-a10 tabley is stuck in a loop fornatting/data How
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
my acer a3-a10 tabley is stuck in a loop fornatting/data How do I get it out of this loop … read more
I have an acer one cloudbook 11,and i forgot my password how
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
hi i have an acer one cloudbook 11,and i forgot my password ***** do you unlock it? … read more
I just purchased a Yaesu 89d. It received on 2m/70cm but I
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
I just purchased a Yaesu 89d. It received on 2m/70cm but I on transmit. She was working fine until I hit a wrong button… read more
I do a lot of volunteer work at my sons preschool & the
Pete, Senior Engineer
I do a lot of volunteer work at my sons preschool & the security alarm has been going off for no reason. An Ackerman technician visited us and diagnosed that the power supply needs to be replaced due … read more
I have received several e-mails regarding my problem with a
Expert, electronics technician
I have received several e-mails regarding my problem with a denon cd recorder. There is reference to a button to click ? Please someone call me to tell me how to By the way the unit is about 7 or 8yea… read more
I have one of the casio cash register and I have no idea how
Pete, Senior Engineer
Hey I have one of the casio cash register and I have no idea how to fix the Tax rate. Can you please help me.… read more
The VCR tape does not eject. Yjr VCR is JVC HR S 7200U. The
Michael
Michael, Appliance Repair Technician
The VCR tape does not eject. Yjr VCR is JVC HR S 7200U. The tape is inserted and the tape door will not close.The unit turns of and shut off in a few seconds. A any suggestions. Jim… read more
Sentry safe with override key/ but the handle is broken off
Pete, Senior Engineer
sentry safe with override key/ but the handle is broken off the door. How can I get this door open?… read more