Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Acct Number 8155 10 030 1528067, need help to pay my bill…

Customer Question
Acct Number 8155 10(###)...

Acct Number 8155 10(###) ###-#### need help to pay my bill please.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Xfinity

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your XFinity router?

Okay, this way to much, thought you could help me,

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Tried online, that's why I'm here.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks,

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.