Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

What does IR mode mean? I can't get to the

Customer Question
What does IR mode...

What does IR mode mean? I can't get to the settings/messages.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Tivo slide pro, C00260

Technician's Assistant: What TiVo model do you have?

Roamio?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roamio?

We are trying to get a new remote to work with the roamio. We've put in the enclosed batteries and tried to go to the "settings & Messages using the slide pro remote but the red light won't allow access to that. The old roamio remote that came with the roamio is still connected.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.