Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Troubleshooting my TC-P54G25 says my A Board needs

Customer Question
Troubleshooting my TC-P54G25...

Troubleshooting my TC-P54G25 says my A Board needs replacing.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your TC-P54G25?

Where can I purchase one and for how much? Alan

Technician's Assistant: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?

Manufactured August 2010.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Blink code is one blink.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your TV parts question.

You may buy one from eBay, for about $100:

https://www.ebay.com/i/362006730657?chn=ps

and free shipping, or from ShopJimmy:

http://www.shopjimmy.com/panasonic-txn-a1luuus-a-board-for-tc-p54g25.htm

for about $169 and ... actually, that listing is out-of-stock, sorry.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Russell,
I went to my Panasonic Warranty website hoping to get help from Panasonic. I gave my credit card number expecting to receive help from the people I bought the TV from. Now I find it was an advertisement on the same page for your company. Disappointed, yes, very much so from such a huge company as Panasonic! I had already done a 10 minute google search and found the same 2 things that you came back with. I wanted support from Panasonic. Frustrated. Alan

I'm not Panasonic, JustAnswer.com is not Panasonic. What support may I provide for you further?

And also, if you already had found what I found for you, then what were you asking after further boards about, or with what intention, please? I was under the impression I had answered your question, but will make further efforts as needed.