Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

This is a Waterpik/Flosser exchange with, Home Appliance…

Customer Question
Brian, this is a...

Brian, this is a Waterpik/Flosser exchange with John, Home Appliance tech. Can you reconnect me please?? -Dennis Renault

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About a month. The water hose that connects the hand-held Waterpik device to the reservoir has broken and both items need replacement. The Waterpik/Flosser model # is WP 100W. -Dennis Renault, Monterey CA

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Yes, severe because the appliance cannot be used now. About a month.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Sure.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just how to order and at what potential cost: 1 hand-held Waterpik device for Model WP 100W, with hose attached for plugging into bottom of reservoir and held in place with two Phillips screws. -dR

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Electronics Technician: carlo-cssm,
 replied 7 months ago
carlo-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.