Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I get a local field service teck. Funai satalite

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get a local field service teck

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Funai satalite receiver

Technician's Assistant: What Funai model do you have?

ZV42FX4

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Funai system?

Reset up, Second TV says no signal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.