Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

My 25-80297 digital clock stopped. I replaced AA battery but…

Customer Question
My 25-80297 digital clock...

My 25-80297 digital clock stopped. I replaced AA battery but clock has not started. What should l do?

Technician's Assistant: What device is not powering up?

It powered up but clock or time not started.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Don't see a brand name. Model is WT-8029U

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Removed solar AA battery flipped switch to A A alkaline battery. Put in AS alkaline battery then closed back. Clock face appeared but Tim not changed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No. I was not aware l would be charged more than the $5. I authorized. Please remove the $30. you charged to my Discover card.
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.