Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I purchased a set of your headphones RS120, installed them…

Customer Question
I purchased a set...

I purchased a set of your headphones RS120, installed them according to the directions, even went on line to make sure that I had done everything right. When I try to use them, all I get is static.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your RS120?

They were bought for Christmas.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Everything you can imagine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie.

Initially, it looks like you may be trying to reach Sennheiser.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service. JustAnswer is not affiliated with Sennheiser.

Still and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.

Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.