Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have two brand new sony SRS-XB30 speakers and can get only…

Customer Question
I have two brand...

I have two brand new sony SRS-XB30 speakers and can get only one to be recognized on the bluetooth my devices list I want to pair them together

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your SRS-XB30?

3 days and two days ago the bothe were recognized on my devices list when went to turn them on this morning they weren't paired anymore

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony product?

Tried to turn them off and start over and I have the one speaker that isn't being recognized I cant get it to turn off can you help me with that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No that all and I have downloaded music center app on my I phone 7 to pair the speakers

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.