Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Can the Sony TC-TK 333 be patched into the Sony DHC-MD 555…

Customer Question
Can the Sony TC-TK...

Can the Sony TC-TK 333 be patched into the Sony DHC-MD 555 via the bus cable?

Technician's Assistant: What Sony product do you have?

Sony DHC-MD 555.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony product?

Nothing yet am in the market for a Sony TC-TK 333.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Can the TC-TK 333 be patched onto the Sony DHC-MD 555 via the bus cable?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

CORRECT I STILL DO
aT THIS TIME I CANNOT THINK OF ANYTHING TO ADD, JUST AS PER MY PREVIOUS Qs

Unfortunately, no.

Hello Harry. sorry for the delay in responding to you have had a Dr appointment. can you be more specific in explaining to me as to why it will not hook in with the bus cable, the back of the DHC-MD 555 has a bus socket marked for tape. Thanking you Eideard.