Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I want to close ac# 6045781081959214. I have no idea....I…

Customer Question
I want to close...

I want to close ac# *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I have no idea....I just know that we continue to get a monthly charge of$11.07 on our Discover ac

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Went to the close account site...no luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No....that should do it...just to cancel immediately. Thanks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.