Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Need to clear messages. PANASONIC KXTGF372. Tried to follow…

Customer Question
Need to clear messages ...

Need to clear messages

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

PANASONIC KXTGF372

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Tried to follow book, could not find proper key

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Not aware of anything

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Engineer
Are you seeing new vm on the screen? Do you hear beeps before the dial tone if you pick up the line?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.