Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Protective case is broken,. Needs rteplaced. Type + The

Customer Question
Protective case is broken,...

Protective case is broken,. Needs rteplaced

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Type +

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

The tablet works. Case is broken.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Apple ipad 9.7 inch

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can get a replacement protective case from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/ESR-9-7-inch-Lightweight-Function-Microfiber/dp/B06X6LSBZ6/

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------