Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My remote fails to "respond" or is slow and "bounces". What…

Customer Question
My remote fails to...

My remote fails to "respond" or is slow and "bounces". What may be wrong? How can I fix it? Should it be replaced ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Comcast.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Changed the batteries - several times - no help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Anthony, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony
Anthony, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having trouble here please begin by re-booting the TV and any satellite or cable box you may be using by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then replug back in again,let me know if there is any change,problems like this are often software issues so re-booting should help here let me know

Anthony