Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Smartparts digital picture frame for SP1200 WSEF Can't work,

Customer Question
Smartparts digital picture frame...

Smartparts digital picture frame for SP1200 WSEF Can't work, remote controler to replace the new battery also can't work, how to repair.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is having screen issues?

Screen not show picture and smartparts mark cycle show.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Computer model HP window 8.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Computer use 4 year and work normal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes ok

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

These digital frames are only designed to last a few years, after they stop working they are beyond economical repair.