Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Looking for an electric shaver repair in ashley or sterling…

Customer Question
Looking for an electric...

Looking for an electric shaver repair in ashley or sterling va

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 days.......could not find one in Internet

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No.....need a repair shop to do it.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need help.

What is the make/model of the shaver? It might make more sense to buy a new one instead of repairing it.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.