Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I bought a new computer today how do I transfer my anti

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new computer today how do I transfer my anti virus and gueek squad protection to it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Hp pavilion 570-p054

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

It did it when I hooked it up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.