Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

WE cancelled voicemail with telus, but the message: New

Customer Question
WE cancelled voicemail with...

WE cancelled voicemail with telus, but the message: New Voice Mail

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Keeps coming on the screen and we want the date time as usual

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Panasonic Model #KX-TGA401C--I have gone through the menu and turned everything related to voice mail off and have called Telus who have handed me over to the technicians and they have done all they know how to do and, like us, are flummoxed. Also disconnected the phones and reconnected to hopefully reset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all I know to say or do

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 6 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...New Voice Mail
...keeps coming on the screen
..."

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Panasonic's main/base unit.

The 'KX-TGA401C' is the handset.