Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Sony Radio model ZS-RS60BT with Bluetooh and I have…

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony Radio model ZS-RS60BT with Bluetooh and I have trouble pairing it to a Phonak Compilot

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device are you having trouble syncing?

A hearing aide device made by Phonak and a compilot I need to pair this radio with if possible

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your ZS-RS60BT?

Thee days, it is brand new just out of the box

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony product?

To pair it so I can hear the radio wirelessly

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Are you going to help?
When???
If not Sony, is their a better small Bluetooth radio available?
That is a Bluetooth radio that is comparable that will work with Phonak
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Forget it, your response time was unacceptable