Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a JBL Pulse speaker from Last XMAS and it won't

Customer Question
I have a JBL...

I have a JBL Pulse speaker from Last XMAS and it won't charge. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: What JBL model do you have?

It's the big one, A Pulse with lights...

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your JBL unit?

Different charges, outlets, etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Where can I send it?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No call needed. I want a place to send my JBL speaker to get fixed.
are you still there?

Yes, I am still here.

Please allow more than 1 minute for a reply.

To locate a service center, please click here: https://pro.harman.com/service_centers

Is there another option?

No, it will need to be sent into a service center.