Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Where can I find instructions for my Panasonic VR Headset…

Customer Question
Where can I find...

Where can I find instructions for my Panasonic VR Headset with speakers?

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic product do you have?

B075CJFY69 is that right?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Where do I find the app to download? The instructions included were vauge.

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which software or app can I help with?

Can you reccomend an app?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

What software?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing came in the box

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
It says download the app but where do I find the APP?
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Could you recheck both the brand and the model number for me?

The only number on the box is b075 C J ft 6 9
Do not call me
It just says Panasonic VR headset for Android smartphone it also has the speakers on it

Are you certain it says Panasonic, and not perhaps Pansonite or Pasonomi?

Pansonite
I am partially blind and not too computer literate

Thank you, ***** ***** a significant difference.

Panasonic does not actually make a headset currently.

Pansonite is a low quality generic brand that tries to emulate a name brand to sell their product.

You need to go into the app store (play store) on your android phone, and search for the app called "VR Resources". Download and install that, then you should be able to use the headset, assuming the app is available. This product is actually discontinued now and the app is no longer even supported, so many people are finding the app is not available in their app store and that the product can't be used. If that is the case, you should return it and get your money back and buy a different headset from a more reputable brand.