Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a rock 3 and a Samsung smart tv has worked great

Customer Question
I have a rock...

I have a rock 3 and a Samsung smart tv has worked great until this morning the rock clicker no longer reacting to broadcast streaming channels.batteries are new and checked with Wi-Fi provider 'he says he not see rock connection to Wi-Fi but is connected to everything else

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Have rock 3 worked fine until today has new batteries but rock clicker not connecting?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

I have unplugged both and started it up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I also contacted Wi-Fi provider it's not at his end

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.