Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have move to a home that has a Sony FM/AM CD Kitchen Clock…

Customer Question
I have move to...

I have move to a home that has a Sony FM/AM CD Kitchen Clock Radio (ICF-CDK70). It appears to work well except I am unable to preset the radio stations that I listen to. I've tried many times following the instructions I found on line ate support.sony.com. Each time I try to enter a station, the unit returns to a station that appears to be default or previously set.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Sony

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony system?

I've tried carefully following the instructions that I found on line.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I tried to be complete in my initial message.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help with my question, but I realize it's obscure. Please let me know if it's realistic to ask you to tackle this question. I don't have a lot of money and try not to waste.
Is the $26 in addition to the $36 that is billed when you send me a substantive response. If so, I want to cut my losses at the $5 deposit.

Yes

Okay, I'd like to stop here and just pay $5 to cover my initial inquiry.