Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I'm have a tough time programming my new cordless telephone…

Customer Question
I'm have a tough...

I'm have a tough time programming my new cordless telephone model #KX-TGE474. Can you tell me how to return to the very beginning so I can start with the time and date. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your #KX-TGE474? What have you tried so far?

My phone is very new (Christmas present). I was able to install the phone and then ran into difficulty programming starting with time and date. Trying to correct the time got me into difficulties. Thats the reason for my question. I want to start afresh.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I've resorted to using my old phone pending a resolution of my question about my new phone.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Take the handset and key in Menu#101 then follow the on screen prompts to set the date and time.

That is all you need to do to set it up, but if you have other questions let me know.

Best regards,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.