Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I am working on the answering machine recording. I made up a…

Customer Question
I am working on...

I am working on the answering machine recording. I made up a message which I want to delete and use one of he prerecorded messages. My model is KX TGE210. Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

KX-TGE232

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KX-TGE232?

3 daya

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have tried to find a delete button for the message I currently have on the phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

My smart phone is AT&T LTE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I have not iinvolved my smart phone with my land lin

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 1 month ago
Eric, Technician

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon!

In order to use the prerecorded message, all you need to do is delete your recorded on. Use my instructions below to do that!

My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

1. Press [MENU]
  2. Dial #304
  3. Select [YES] and press [OFF]
Eric, Technician