Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I bought a ZNCE water pick and it does not have the adapter…

Customer Question
I bought a ZNCE...

I bought a ZNCE water pick and it does not have the adapter to plug into a wall socket to charge it. It has a UCB end

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried different power sources or a different wall adapter (the part of the charger with prongs)?

It does not have an ada[ter with prongs only the ucb end

Technician's Assistant: Is the charging port of your device clean, with the small tab inside unbent?

Thi is brand new and has never been used . No adapter with plug prongs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that it does not have a pronged adapter to charge the pick

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.