Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am locked out on my safe that I have had since 2015 I have…

Customer Question
Hi I am locked...

Hi I am locked out on my safe that I have had since 2015 I have never changed the original pre set code numbers help I have the Lexam lock

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

Cannon

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
when can i expect a response?
I have resolved the problem it is fixed
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.