Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Sony Playstation 4 purchased in Dec. 2016 that

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony Playstation 4 purchased in Dec. 2016 that needs repair. It does not read any of the game discs. It makes a noise. Please advise if this is able to be serviced by Sony.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

This has started about 2 days ago. It works and then it stops. Today it did not read any game disc at all.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

The disc drive does not read and makes a clacking noise.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.