Consumer Electronics

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Steve G., Engineer

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I purchased a Sony DSC-HX90V for Christmas and I am not sure
Harry, Customer Service
I purchased a Sony DSC-HX90V for Christmas and I am not sure how I get the GPS mapping/tracking function to work. … read more
I'm trying to type in some address in to my gps from the
Josh, It Support Specialist
I'm trying to type in some address in to my gps from the Caribbean,do I have to be in North America for it to work? … read more
I went through the section 11.7 Clearing the working memory,
Russell H., Service Tech
I went through the section 11.7 Clearing the working memory, but now the chart will not show the map. only the GPS grid etc. How do I recover the map?… read more
I have a new SONY cybershot 10X and a new 8gb Memory card. I
Russell H., Service Tech
I have a new SONY cybershot 10X and a new 8gb Memory card. I can see the pictures which I have taken on the camera, but the card will not allow downloads to a computer for filing. I have used several … read more
I have a garmin gps 172c and i'm trying to load my maps into
Russell H., Service Tech
hi, i have a garmin gps 172c and i'm trying to load my maps into it but its says "can't unlock maps." its a backup unit and i have two other 172c's which have used this chip (i have a sailboat and i h… read more
I lost my Samsung Android in my house and it went to voice
Russell H., Service Tech
I lost my Samsung Android in my house and it went to voice mail. So cannot locate it. How can I find it… read more
Digital cameras forum: Sony DSC H1 used to be great. Could
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Digital cameras forum: Sony DSC H1 used to be great. Could take 100+ pics on freshly charged Sony AA batteries. Now I'm lucky if I can get 2-3 photos. Thought batteries were shot & bought new Sony rec… read more
About to replace the old Raytheon GPS in my 2000 model 268
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
About to replace the old Raytheon GPS in my 2000 model 268 Fourwinns Vista with a 521S. I am concerned about the transducer installation. The install instructions appear to suggest that it is very sen… read more
Im having trouble loading my new 1490T. I registered and
Dan, Calibration and Repair Center Supervisor
I'm having trouble loading my new 1490T. I registered and thought I was following the instructions. It is not picking up satilites and I'm not sure maps are loaded. Jim… read more
Garmin GSP 260w. downloarded updates to computer.Start down
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
Garmin GSP 260w. downloarded updates to computer.Start down load to GSP. when I get to installing map data onto garmin GPS it times out at 34%. Help… read more
More a statement, maps for Surry, BC are out of date. King
Rod, Systems Engineer
More a statement, maps for Surry, BC are out of date. King George Hwy is now Boulavard. There is no divider on my exit to King George Blvd. but system requires I always turn right south even when I ca… read more
I have a 2008 Garmin Nuvi 850 voice activatd GPS. It will no
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
I have a 2008 Garmin Nuvi 850 voice activatd GPS. It will no longer load the satellite maps. What do I need to do? JG… read more
Just married. Went to show pics, phone gave an error message.
Jeff Moles
Jeff Moles, Consultant
Just married. Went to show pics, phone gave an error message. ALL MY PICS ARE GONE and don't seem to be able to be retrieved. They are lost due to malfunction in the phone soft wear. Do you know any w… read more
Hi. I purchased 3 GPS units (iGo Nav N Go 8) online and they
James W
James W, Account Executive
Hi. I purchased 3 GPS units (iGo Nav N Go 8) online and they only have evaluation maps from other countries on them. I want to have Canada & Usa maps installed or just Canada maps but need help doing … read more
Is it possible to load marine map onto aGarmin 550 motorcycle
Neil, Associate Degree
Is it possible to load marine map onto aGarmin 550 motorcycle GPS? I want to use the GPS in my boat.… read more
Over a year ago my daughter bought for me a Garmin eTrex personal
Neil, Associate Degree
Over a year ago my daughter bought for me a Garmin eTrex personal navigator from RSI. I was unable to figure out how to use it. I now want to learn how to do so, however, although I have Topo U.S. map… read more
I have a Garmin Nuvi 310 loaded with UK map. I have purchased
KI4KMN
KI4KMN, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a Garmin Nuvi 310 loaded with UK map. I have purchased a preloaded SD card with US map and need to know how to use the US map instead of UK,… read more
I bought a generic MP3 player that is built into the stand
Craig1120
Craig1120, Security Manager
I bought a generic MP3 player that is built into the stand of an E-Z Christmas tree. The low memory player has the capability of playing the given generic Chistmas songs over its own soeakers which it… read more