Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do i change ans. message mod#KX-TG6521 - SN 6AAQB875721.

Customer Question
How do i change...

How do i change ans. message mod#KX-TG6521 - SN 6AAQB875721

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

PHONE

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

PANASONIC AND ALREADY GAVE MOD AND SER NUM'S

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

ALL I WANT TO DO IS CHANGE THE MESSAGE ON THE ANS MESSAGE - CAN I CALL AND SPEAK TO U OVER THE PHONE NOT GOOD AT TYPING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

NO(###) ###-####CELL

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

To change the outgoing greeting for the panasonics internal answering machine,

take a handset and key in Menu#302

then you'll arrow up/down to YES and press select/ok

at the beep start speaking your new message

when done press Stop, then Off.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.