Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Have problems with my FT 450D. 3yrs. The problem is that…

Customer Question
Have problems with my...

Have problems with my FT 450D

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your 450D?

3yrs

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

The problem is that sometimes, while beginning a transmit, the radio will flash off then back on again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Usually happens on 20m

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.