Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Link my apple SE cell to my new panasonic phones. How do i…

Customer Question
Link my apple SE...

Link my apple SE cell to my new panasonic phones

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

How do i find out the operating system

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing...we got new house phones kxtg7871 an I want to link the bluetooth stuff up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 1 month ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is***** would be my pleasure to assist you with this. You can set up your system so that calls to your cell phone ring on a particular handset or on all handsets. which setup do you prefer? Also, can you tell me please what model your iPhone is?

To get started, we'll need to do the following:

1. On the cordless handset press [MENU]
  2. Press the pound sign [#]
  3. Press [6] [2] [4] [1]
  4. When you see the CELL indicator light flashing on the base, it means that the base is discoverable and ready to be paired,
  5. Now, make sure that Bluetooth is turned on, on your iPhone, and select your Panasonic phone from the list devices. If you are asked for a Bluetooth PIN please key in '0000'.
  6. Follow the instructions of your cell phone to complete the registration. When you hear a long beep from the base, that indicates that your iPhone is successfully paired to the Panasonic phone system.

Please follow these instructions and let me know if you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions. I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

For your convenience, I am attaching the user manual for your phone system in pdf format. Please note that instructions for using the LINK TO CELL feature begin on page 17. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

GeekGal
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech