Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have a Sennheiser RS 135 headset and tr 135 transmitter…

Customer Question
I have a Sennheiser...

I have a Sennheiser RS 135 headset and tr 135 transmitter and have used it between 2 different tvs for the last 2 years This year I switch TVs again to one that I had previously used and the headphones won't work eventhough it was working 2 days ago.

Technician's Assistant: What Sennheiser model do you have?

Rs135

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sennheiser system?

Unplugging it for a minute

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

The green light does not come on or stay on. It is plugged in and the charger works, but I only get static

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 month ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hello

Hi

Do these headphones still work at all ?

Can you try them on something like a iphone or perhaps the cable box audio out ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
They only have static
They worked 2 days ago

Well that is how it goes , sorry but one day it works and the next it doesn`t

Have you tried to change channels , charge the batteries etc. ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
batteries are new. none the channels work. I tried the switch on the bottom of the transmitter to switch channels on that

Did you try them on anything else but that tv ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no. how would I do that? they worked on another tv 2 days ago
how would you try on an iphone or other device

Do you still have that other tv ?

What type of plug do you have , mini headphone type or RCA left/right ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no the other tv is not available
RCA left /right

I doubt the tv is the culprit here so you have a defective base/transmitter or headphones themselves

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
you cant help me?

If you have defective headphones that need repairs then no i cannot do it from where i`m sitting , sorry

Please note that from where i`m sitting there is just so much that i can do and if you are going to rate my answer below O.K service then please do not rate at all

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
not satisfied with this service. how do I get a refund?
Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician