Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Do you anwser questions regarding alexa app and connectiong…

Customer Question
Do you anwser questions...

Do you anwser questions regarding alexa app and connectiong echo to internet

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Alexa app

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I turned on the echo and started the set up according to instruction from Alexa app but it won't connect echo to internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Kris R, CCIE replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris