Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Change from standard to metric defrost on genius model NN SD…

Customer Question
Change from standard to...

Change from standard to metric defrost on genius model NN SD 698 S

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your?

Change from standard to metric defrost mode on genius model. NN SD 698 S

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Pushed every button to change mode however we have lost our instruction manual please help!

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 month ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
This page will show the arrow-and-] icon to click on for downloading the manuals, when you first click on the 'SUPPORT' tab (hard to see) about midway down the right side of the page:

http://shop.panasonic.com/support-only/NN-SD688S.html

IF that doesn't work for you, this page will, if you simply click on the smaller green DOWNLOAD rectangle at the upper left of the page, then check the checkbox for 'I am not a robot' that appears, and click on the links to download the manual that will appear:

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/399640/Panasonic-Nnsd698s.html

Would you also like me to give you instructions on how to do the change in defrosting modes?

Since I have not heard back from you, I am asking whether my answer was helpful and provided what you needed ?

(If I didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will be pleased to help you further.)

Russell H., Service Tech