Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Recharging? Doesn’t work. Remote keeping flashing on and…

Customer Question
Recharging ?...

Recharging ? Doesn’t work. Remote keeping flashing on and off?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since this morning, app 5 hours?

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No one to help? Try to call company which installed but no response. Apparently battery when dead overnight but haven’t been able to get remote to recharge?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Removed back of remote and recycled on/off switch. Waiting app 5 minutes and it worked but tried to change channels and discharged again?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.