Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I HAVE AN ECHODOT MY BROTHER GOT IT WORKING ON HS COMPUTER.

Customer Question
I HAVE...

I HAVE AN ECHODOT MY BROTHER GOT IT WORKING ON HS COMPUTER. I CANT GET IT TO DO ANYTHING ON MY COMPUTER ANY SUGGESTIONS ?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

AMAZON ECHO DOT 2ND GENERATION

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Amazon e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I HAVE ONLY PLUGGED IT IN BY THE COMPUTER. MY BROTHER SAID I WOULD SEE INSTRUCTIONS O SCREEN. IT DOES NOTHING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I JUST WANT TO GET THE COMPUTER TO RECOGNIZE THE UNIT SO IT WILL WORK

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.