Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

How do i get it to read farenheight instead of centigrade.

Customer Question
How do i get...

How do i get it to read farenheight instead of centigrade

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Model 588907 brand La crosse

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Everything it says on the back

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

You will have to go through several setting options in the menu to reach the temperature format adjustment.

1. Hold the TIME SET button to enter time set mode.

2. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to adjust values (no change likely necessary for most/all)

3. Press the TIME SET button to confirm adjustments and move to the next item in the menu, which will be in the following order:

Setting Order: 1. WWVB time signal (On/Off) 2. Time Zone - 7 time zones 3. DST (Daylight Saving Time On/Off) 4. 12/24 hour time format 5. Hour 6. Minutes 7. Year 8. Month 9. Date Fahrenheit/Celsius

So once you get through all the time settings and date, then you'll be to temp format, and can use the up/down arrows to get it to show Fahrenheit, and then press Time Set to save that and exit the menu.

Best regards,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Nathan, Engineer