Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Have Panasonic KX-TG9343 Phone. 2 of 3 handsets do not ring.

Customer Question
Have Panasonic KX-TG9343 Phone...

Have Panasonic KX-TG9343 Phone. 2 of 3 handsets do not ring. I cannot find menu on hand set to turn ringer on or off. I would like 2 of them to ring as the handset in Main Base doesn't need to ring as the main base rings when call comes in

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TG9343? What have you tried so far?

Since the beginning several years ago. Manual appears to say press # and then it says hit 1 for lo volumn, 2 for med, and 3 for hi, 0 for off. does not give code for ringer on ?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue:

According to my notes, I believe you will need a enter a FEATURE CODE - after the MENU and # (pound) key - to be able to program to ringer volume for EACH handset, and that feature code should be 160.

Let me give the the exact steps (key sequence) that should allow this programming.

1) Pick up handset you want to program - when the system is NOT in use (not on a call).

2) Press MENU, then #160 (pound-one-six-zero)

3) Press the key for the desired ringer volume (3=High, 2=Medium, 1=Low, 0=Off).

4) Press the SAVE soft key (button below the display) - to save the setting.

5) Press the OFF button (to exit programming).

Please give that a try and let me know if that works for you or if you have any more questions.

If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)