Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I purchased an Amazon Alexa. I tried to do what I thought to…

Customer Question
I purchased an Amazon...

I purchased an Amazon Alexa. I tried to do what I thought to connect it.

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

Concierge

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Amazon e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Set up with Amazon. All information etc,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm trying to be connected to use it. Thank you

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.