John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

We are trying to reset the elevation on our Satellite Dish

Customer Question

We are trying to reset the elevation on our Satellite Dish.
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: no
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Harry replied 2 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What time today will the Electronics Technician be able to call me?
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!