Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We are trying to reset the elevation on our Satellite Dish…

Customer Question
We are trying to...

We are trying to reset the elevation on our Satellite Dish.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

What time today will the Electronics Technician be able to call me?
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 4 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.